- Past and Present statistics on retirement
- Planning for your future in the present— retirement, family financing, vet practice financial earnings– and modifying your lifestyle accordingly.
- What a veterinarian needs to know and learn about to be adept at financial planning for their retirement
- Earnings & insurance plans at different stages of veterinary career
- Educational Funding & Investment Planning, goals for and effects on retirement finance planning
Prioritizing family & retirement– What’s -most important to focus on saving for in future planning?
- Savings contributions compared to years in practice– statistical review
- Saving up for your retirement/future financial planning at various stages of your career
Retirement Age, Plans & Healthcare
- What to do if you are anticipating shortfall/a financial planning problem
- Best practices for best situation retirement planning